Tuesday, February 12, 2008

introduction: Sarah

I guess I'm the creater of this blog but i hope not to be the only author.

I have days where I enjoy cooking and experimenting in the kitchen, but most days it is a struggle for me to figure out what to get on the table while I have one kid bouncing off the walls and another clinging on my leg. I have recipes that I would concider my show piece recipes, the ones I take to Relief Society functions etc, but those aren't the ones that I use regularly for my family. I hope I'm not the only one when I say I often get into a rut with my everyday cooking. I am also hoping that there are others out there that have their own rut recipes.

My proposal: lets trade!!

If you have any ideas to make this blog more user friendly leave a comment or send me an email!

No comments: